2. Data Collection
When using our services, you may be required to share personal information about yourself, such as your email address, full name, home address etc. This information is collected for the sole purpose of providing you with suitable surveys and offers. A particular survey may have a determined audience required, so this information helps filter out irrelevant surveys which you would not have qualified for. We will never knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. We also collect non-personal information, including your IP address, browser type and cookies. This information allows us to provide you with a better experience and allows us to minimize fraud on our services.
3. Third parties
We are using third-party partners such as offer walls and survey routers to provide our users with offers and surveys. The information that we share with these partners varies depending on the offer type. For regular "offers", the only information we share is your unique ID generated by us to uniquely identify your account. For "surveys", the only information we share is your unique ID, along with any information you have provided to us, which is passed to help the provider filter out irrelevant surveys. Any third-party services integrated in our site may collect information from you on their own website as well, and they have separate and independent privacy policies. We bear no responsibility or liability for their content and activities. If you are dissatisfied or concerned about any of these third-party privacy policies, please contact us and we will be happy to investigate.
4. Sharing of Information
Our policy is to not to share, sell, or rent your personal information to third parties for our own personal benefit, however there may be situations where we are required to share your personal details with third parties, such as relevant law enforcement agencies. If we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with law enforcement or other regulatory bodies, we may do so without your prior consent or notice. We may also share your personal information if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or act regarding situations that pose a threat to the security, rights and assets of the company, or violations to our policies or terms of service. We may also share your personal information if necessary in cases of fraud, such as credit card fraud on offers. The disclosure of sensitive information to relevant organisations or authorities is up to the sole discretion of the management of the company.
5. Cookies and Local Storage
6. For European Residents
If you are located in Europe, please be advised of the following required by the General Data Protection Regulation: The Company may provide the Service to Users located in Europe, In its interaction with European Users of the Service, the Company is a data controller such that we are the organization which decides the purposes for which and the ways in which any personal data that we have collected is used. You agree that we are entitled to obtain, use and process the information you provide to us to enable us to discharge the services.
7. What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Email address
- IP address
- Geo Localization
- Device insights
8. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
9. How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your surveys and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Inform you via email about status of your withdrawal.
- Check legity of your account and offers you do using RedMonkey.app
- We might share your username, email and IP address with offerwall companies
10. How do we store your data?
The personal information we collect about you is stored in secure servers, hosted by industry-leading hosting providers. We also maintain many security measures to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal information within our control.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
12. What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]