1. What is RedMonkey ?
RedMonkey.app serves as an innovative GPT (Get-Paid-To) platform, collaborating with prominent market research firms. This partnership creates a remarkable opportunity for individuals worldwide to effortlessly earn money by engaging in various activities such as surveys, games, and other online tasks.
2. What is the coins value on RedMonkey ?
You can earn virtual coins when using RedMonkey. 1000 of these coins equals $1.00 US Dollar.
3. How can I verify my account ?
Accounts are automatically verified by staff - you do not need to do anything to become verified.
4. How to earn money on RedMonkey ?
Visit ‘EARN’ page and earn coins by playing games, quizzes, completing surveys, and other tasks as shown. It is very simple!
5. How long do withdrawals take to process ?
Withdrawals are paid within an hour, in rare cases it can take up to 1 business day. Verified users withdrawals are processed instantly.
6. Can I use a VPN to access better surveys ?
No, the use of VPN software for any reason on RedMonkey is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN and will lead to the termination of your RedMonkey account with any coins earned instantly lost.
7. Can I have multiple accounts ?
No, Strictly, only ONE account per person/household is permitted. Duplicate accounts will be terminated with any acquired coins in all affected accounts, LOST!
8. Why are my coins held for 30 days ?
Offers over 4000 coins are held for 30 days to reduce chargebacks to RedMonkey. In some cases, we allow early releases if the user has provided sufficient evidence to our support team.
9. I’ve completed my app offer but I haven’t received my coins
Please contact the support team from the relevant offer wall by raising a support ticket with them. In some cases, although you have completed the offer, the vendor may withhold your coins for several days or even weeks. Please note that RedMonkey has NO CONTROL over missing or late payments from offerwalls.
10. What is the minimum withdrawal amount I can make ?
Depending which option you use, there are different amounts. Within the CASHOUT page, if you click on the desired cash out option, Litecoin or Bitcoin for example, you will be shown the minimum amount required.
11. I have chosen wrong cash out option, what can I do ?
Please contact admin either using the QUESTIONS tab in the chat window or sending an email to [email protected] as soon as possible and we will try to reverse the error. In cases where payments have already been processed, we will not refund payment.
12. How do I contact RedMonkey for help ?
Please contact admin either using the QUESTIONS tab in the chat window or sending an email to [email protected]
13. Can I cash out during weekends ?
Yes, cash out requests are processed every day. There may be times that cash outs take longer, just be patient!
14. Can I withdraw crypto to any wallet ?
Yes, you can withdraw crypto to any crypto wallet. BUT be aware that the receiving wallet may have a higher deposit amount than you actually cash out on RedMonkey.
15. Why is my total available coins a minus figure ?
All completed surveys and offers are checked by the vendors for accuracy, any discrepancies found with your answers will result in a chargeback, ie the vendor takes back the original paid coins. If your account doesn’t have enough balance, it will then show a minus amount.
16. How can I delete my account ?
Please contact admin either using the QUESTIONS tab in the chat window or sending email to [email protected]
17. How do I get onto Leaderboard ?
The more coins you earn and are credited to your account each 24hrs, the better chances of you getting a top 30 spot on the daily leaderboard. At the end of each day, the top 30 members all receive free coins ranging from 3000 for 1st place down to 100 for 30th.
18. Can I change my username on RedMonkey ?
No, sorry, currently this option is not available.
19. Does RedMonkey have an app for IOS and Android ?
Currently we don't have any official IOS or Android app.
20. Do you have a referral program ?
Yes. In Affiliate section you will find your own unique referral code. Use this and you’ll receive 5% of their earnings.
21. How can I change my password ?
You can change your password via the ‘forgotten password’ function during the Sign in process.
22. Where can I view all my previous transactions ?
Withdrawal history is available in the Cashout page at the bottom or click on your profile picture (top right of screen), select ‘Profile’ this will display your profile page, there you will find a Withdrawals history.
23. Where can I view all my previous awarded Coins ?
Simply click on the Rewards tab at top of any screen. You can search and filter it depend on status.
24. Does RedMonkey give free coins ?
Yes, the more coins you earn in a 24hr period, the better your chances of getting onto the daily leaderboard. If you are on there at the end of the day you could get between 100 to 3000 free coins.
25. Why am I not accepted for every survey ?
The survey providers are looking for very specific conditions, age, gender, lifestyle and so will match you as best they can. Depending on your answers during a survey, you may also get terminated before completing. For this, in some cases, you will be awarded a small number of coins.
26. I completed a survey and haven’t been awarded my coins.
Please contact the survey provider and giving as much detail as possible.
27. There was an error in my Survey, I got timed out, what should I do ?
Please contact the survey provider and giving as much detail as possible.
28. Can I cashout if my account is not verified ?
Yes, of course you can cashout.
29. My account has been blocked, why ?
Accounts are blocked and/or deleted if you don’t stick to the terms and conditions when signing up for your account. Main reasons are using VPNs and/or Proxy or having several accounts. All these are forbidden and WILL lead to your account being blocked, removed and any earned coins being lost!
30. Where can I find a copy of your Terms and Service Conditions ?
These can be found by clicking on the ‘Terms Of Service’ link found at the bottom of any screen.
31. Is my personal data provided to RedMonkey safe ?
Our policy is to not to share, sell, or rent your personal information to third parties for our own personal benefit, however there may be situations where we are required to share your personal details with third parties, such as relevant law enforcement agencies.
32. Where is my personal data stored, is it safe ?
The personal information we collect about you is stored in secure servers, hosted by industry-leading hosting providers. We also maintain many security measures to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal information within our control.
33. Can I post questions on chat forums or in support using any language ?
Please use English only when posting questions, this will help the community and/or RedMonkey support staff to assist you with an answer quicker.
34. Can I post my referral link and links to other external links in the chat forums ?
No. Please refrain from posting any external links, any users found to repeatedly doing so will have their account banned and coins lost!
35. Why am I not getting the credits for an offer?
1. The offer was previously completed by you or someone in your household. 2. The offer requirements were not fulfilled correctly. Please review the requirements and ensure they have been fully met. 3. The offer was not completed within the specified time frame given by the advertiser. 4. The maximum allowable time for completing the offer was exceeded. 5. The offer is no longer valid or available in your country or region. 6. The app was already installed on your device. 7. The app or game is not compatible with your browser or operating system. 8. The information or evidence you provided was not accepted by the advertiser. 9. Insufficient evidence was provided to prove completion of the offer. 10. Your completion of the offer through the advertiser's tracking link did not register in their system. 11. Ad-blocking software was enabled while completing the offer. 12. You were connected to or using a VPN or Proxy server while completing the offer. 13. You clicked on the same offer multiple times from different offerwalls, which may have attributed the conversion to a different network or offerwall.